10 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME
10 things you don’t know about me:
1. I have no patience and I hate waiting. Time is one of the only things I can’t get back in this world, like my virginity. So, when it’s wasted, I’m pissed.
2. I don’t like talking on the phone.
3. After 30, I became antisocial.
4. I can’t stand dirty ears.
5. After breaking down my guns and cleaning them, I can put them back together blind folded thanks 2 my brother Mark! (These were the games he taught me as a kid, smh, lol.) We grew up with guns and were taught to never disrespect their power but how to use them if needed or necessary. If u take care of them, they will take care of you.
6. In a room full of people I’d rather observe than talk.
7. I had my ex-boyfriend’s name tattoo’d on me as a young girl. LOL, it’s now covered. (Because of who it is, I don’t regret it. Just thankful I didn’t put any of the others’ damn names on me.)
8. I like me… so I don’t care if you don’t like me.
9. I don’t dress trendy. I wear what I like no matter what others feel about it.
10. I dream of producing TV shows and movies, even owning a Ferrari. I’m still playing “That’s my car” with my big brother, lol.
Cherie, I feel like I’ve grown up with you. I was a diehard “Punky” fan. & I mostly watched because of you. No pun intended to Punky ijs. You taught little girl’s early that it’s okay to dream. & I never stopped, Still dreaming at 41 years old. Now it’s time to put some motivation behind my dreams.
You’re so much like me… literally. I can not stand dirty or dry ears… I wear what I want and I hate talking on the phone but will text all day! Lol…
interactive led flat panel
Adopt full aluminium alloy panel structure, anodized surface process, ultra-narrow frame, rounded corner design, fashion and beautiful appearance
4mm tempered glass with anti glare 3.Advanced IR 20 touching technology.
The OPS host module adopts plug structure design, internal Inter standard 80pin interface, without any external power line and signal line, which is convenient for
inspection, maintenance and upgrade, and achieves the aesthetic effect of the machine.
I remember Cherie from high school days. Even as a young woman, she had the most beautiful uplifting vibe that is genuine and real. She’s a rare gem in this world.
Very few people inspire me to be more than I am. The more I become familiar with Miss Cherie, the more inspiration I draw from her positive kinetic and spiritual energy. Miss Cherie, is a fascinating Human Being. The Universe needs more souls like her.